The Signavio Explorer is the entry point to the Signavio Editor. In the Explorer you can open diagrams, look up terms in the dictionary, search files in your workspace, view diagram meta information, edit your profile settings and administrate your workspace.
It gives access to every tool in the Signavio Process Manager. It also allows you to create, sort and delete diagrams and folders.
The Explorer is structured as follows:
- A folder tree on the left allows quick navigation within your workspace.
- The large central area displays the file content of the currently selected folder. Diagrams can be opened in the editor in a new tab by double-click and can be renamed in the activity panel that also contains the activity feed and the diagram preview. The central area also shows unread comments on diagrams as small speech bubbles attached to the corresponding files.
- The preview panel at the bottom can be opened by pressing the space bar. This also opens a diagram’s history.
The Signavio Explorer: Creating a new diagram
- Deleting and restoring diagrams
- Using the advanced search function and smart folders
- The ‘Shared documents’ and ‘My documents’ folders
- Working with folders
- Viewing diagram details in the Signavio Explorer
- Comparing diagrams
- The top drop-down menu of the Signavio Explorer
- Customizing the personal profile