Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)¶
The following chapters provide detailed information on how to use the Signavio Process Manager for modeling BPMN 2.0 diagrams. To learn about the BPMN 2.0 standard, go to the chapter What is BPMN. If you are yet unfamilliar with process modeling, we recommend you start with the chapter Basic modeling with the Editor, then move on to Editing BPMN to learn BPMN specific mopdeling functions. More advanced functions are explained in the chapters Setting BPMN attributes and and Creating Views. It is also possible to compare diagrams or diagram revisions and simulate BPMN diagrams.
To get started, please choose one of the following chapters:
- What is BPMN?
- BPMN modeling
- Setting BPMN attributes
- Responsibility assignment according to RACI
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Creating views
- Risk Management (Beta)
- The BPMN simulation tool
- Migrating diagrams to BPMN 2.0
- Converting EPC diagrams to BPMN 2.0
- FIM attributes for the public administration
- Frequently asked questions
The Signavio Process Manager.