The Collaboration Hub¶
The Collaboration Hub is one of the most powerful tools the Signavio Process Manager provides for collaborative work. It allows viewing and discussing diagrams together with colleagues.
You can decide who will have access to the Collaboration Hub and which diagrams will be published. To give colleagues access to the Collaboration Hub, they don’t need a user account to the Signavio system.
Sometimes the Collaboration Hub is also called Publisher. Both terms describe the same functionality.
- Introduction to the Collaboration Hub
- Basic functionality of the Collaboration Hub
- Acessing detailed information and comments
- DMN diagrams in the Collaboration Hub
- Installing browser certificates
- Process level pyramid and bread crumb panel
- Viewing diagrams as an external stakeholder
- Frequently asked questions
The model view of the Collaboration Hub