Entering the Collaboration Hub¶
The way you access the Collaboration Hub depends on your Signavio version and configuration settings. If you are not sure which setting your organization is using, please contact the person in charge.
- If you use the Collaboration Hub with certificate-based authentication, read more at Entering the Collaboration Hub with a certificate (Software-as-a-Service). This is the most common case if you use our software-as-a-service offer.
- If you use the Collaboration Hub without Active Directory integration as part of an On Premise installation on a local server, read more at Accessing the Collaboration Hub without authentication (On Premise).
- If you use the Collaboration Hub with Microsoft SharePoint, you will access the Collaboration Hub as an embedded part of your SharePoint portal.
- If you access the Collaboration Hub via SAML Single-Sign-On, read more at Logging into the Collaboration Hub via SAML (Software-as-a-Service).
- As a modeling user of the Signavio Process Manager, you can use the Collaboration Hub preview. To share specific diagrams with stakeholders who don’t have a Signavio account, use the invite to comment feature.
Entering the Collaboration Hub with a certificate (Software-as-a-Service)¶
As soon as you have installed the portal certificate, opening the URL https://editor.signavio.com/intra/portal (European Server), respectively https://app-us.signavio.com/intra/portal (US server) leads you to the Collaboration Hub.
Access the Collaboration Hub.
If there is no valid certificate installed, a corresponding error message will be displayed.
If you require certificate access to the Collaboration Hub, please inform your workspace administrator. If you are a workspace administrator and you wish to activate the certificate-based access to the Collaboration Hub, see the chapter Creating certificates for Collaboration Hub access.
Accessing the Collaboration Hub without authentication (On Premise)¶
If you are using the Signavio On Premise Edition without Active Director or SAML
integration, you can simply open the URL of the Collaboration Hub,
<ServerURL> stands for the base URL of your
Signavio On Premise system. An explicit login is not necessary.
Ask your administrator for the exact address.
Logging into the Collaboration Hub as an Active Directory user (On Premise)¶
To log into the Collaboration Hub as an Active Directory user, proceed as follows:
Open the URL
<ServerURL>stands for the base URL of your Signavio On Premise system. Ask your administrator for the exact address. Use the usual login credentials of your domain:
Login with your Active Directory user credentials.
If you are currently not in the domain of the Signavio system, specify the domain name in front of the user name:
Please make sure that the user name has the format
Logging into the Collaboration Hub via SAML (Software-as-a-Service)¶
To access the Collaboration Hub via SAML Single-Sign-On, ask your Signavio workspace administrator for the exact URL.
Open the URL in your browser to access the Collaboration Hub.
In case you are not authenticated, the SAML authentication provider will handle further steps.
The Collaboration Hub Preview¶
By using the Collaboration Hub preview, modelers have an intuitive read and commenting view on diagrams. The Collaboration Hub preview is especially helpful to quickly navigate diagrams or dictionary entries, for example during a meeting.
To access the Collaboration Hub preview, click Share - Preview in Collaboration Hub:
Open the Collaboration Hub preview via the Signavio Explorer’s top drop-down menu.
The Collaboration Hub preview opens. If you selected a diagram in the previous step, the Collaboration Hub will show this diagram. Otherwise, you’ll see the default entry diagram/home page.
A Value Chain diagram in the Collaboration Hub preview