Importing/exporting diagrams and uploading files¶
The export features allow you to use your diagram data outside of the Signavio Process Manager and to transfer diagram data between Signavio workspaces/instances.
Moreover, you can import diagrams, e.g. to use data of legacy systems and upload other relevant file to the Signavio workspace.
The import functionality allows transfer data from other workspaces or 3rd party software to the Signavio Process Manager.
- Importing BPMN 2.0 XML diagrams
- Importing Signavio archive (SGX) files
- Importing XPDL 2.1. diagrams
- Importing ARIS Markup Language (AML) diagrams
- Importing Microsoft Visio diagrams
- Importing the APQC Process Classification Framework
- Importing dictionary entries
- Importing a set of dictionary items as a JAR file
You can export diagrams into various formats. For example, you can create diagrams in Signavio and export them as BPMN 2.0 XML in order to execute them with jBPM.
- Exporting BPMN 2.0 diagrams as XML files
- Exporting diagrams as PDF files
- Exporting images (PNG or SVG files)
- Exporting Diagrams as Signavio (SGX) files
- Exporting Diagrams as XML files
- Exporting DMN diagrams as drools rules
- Exporting dictionary entries
- Exporting diagrams to RedHat JBoss BRMS projects on GitHub
It is possible to upload documents and pictures to your Signavio file storage.
The Import/Export menu in the Signavio Explorer provides the possibility to export diagrams into and import them from various formats.