Configuring language settings for all users¶
The Editor allows you to define the different languages that diagrams can be translated into. Whenever a diagram is created or edited, you can e.g. translate labels of modeling elements and element documentation to each language that is defined in the workspace. Your readers will then have the option to choose the suitable language on their own.
Visitors of the Collaboration Hub also have the possibility to switch between languages that are defined in the workspace. However, in the Software-as-a-Service version of the Signavio Process Manager, this is only possible if the publishing module for Microsoft® SharePoint® is licensed in your workspace.
Follow these steps to extend the language scope of your workspace:
- Open the Explorer and click Setup, then Define languages.
The ‘define languages’ menu entry in the Explorer’s top drop-down menu.
- The configuration dialog opens.
- Choose the languages you want to add to your workspace from the drop-down list:
- After choosing all languages required, you can now prioritize them via the move up link. The language on position 1 will be the default language of your workspace, i.e. it will be chosen as the standard language for all diagrams that will be created with those settings.
- After finishing all configurations, click Save:
Languages that were defined for a workspace can be removed later on. To remove a language from your workspace, go to Language settings in the configuration dialog and click Remove next to the language that is supposed to be removed: