Configuring SharePoint Search¶
The SharePoint search allows users to search for documents which are uploaded into SharePoint and then associated with diagram elements or dictionary entries in Signavio Process Manager. The full text search is performed using the Explorer or advanced search in the Collaboration Hub.
Please note that the SharePoint search integration described here is independent of the Sharepoint webpart integration.
- Open the Explorer to configure the SharePoint search.
- Select in the Setup menu the Manage SharePoint search entry.
Manage SharePoint search
- Make the following settings in the Manage SharePoint search dialog:
- Search endpoint: Specify the URL of the SharePoint API endpoint.
- User name: Specify the Windows user name.
- Password: Enter the corresponding password.
- Workstation: Optionally, you can specify a computer name.
- Active Directory domain: Optionally, you can specify a domain.
- Confirm your settings by clicking on the Save button.
Please keep in mind that the performance of the full text search in Collaboration Hub depends on the performance of your SharePoint server.